Sometimes arranging fresh flowers properly can be tricky, in this class I will go through the major design and technical elements you need for making a beautiful hand-tied bouquet. We can even get inspiration from the airy Impressionist paintings, such as Monet’s and Renoir’s. After learning the florist’s tricks with me you will be able to develop your original hand-tied bouquet style.
- No experience required.
- You can either make the bouquet with me, or you can watch, learn and interact.
- Age 15-99.
✿ “Bouquet of fresh flowers” is perfect for people eager to arranging flowers like masters, for people inspired by seasons, and for who is secretly in love with Nature.
Just bring your favorite flowers and greens, let yourself be inspired by the natural materials around yourself! If you want some guidance here it is:
- A rich bunch of greens such us eucalyptus, ivy, ruscus.
- 5-10 focal flowers like roses, tulips, callas, gerberas, carnations.
- 5-10 stems of secondary flowers like alstroemeria, ranunculus, mums.
- A bunch of fillers like chamomile, solidago, berries.
- cotton string and scissors to cut it.
- Floral clippers or sturdy scissors to cut the stems.
✿ You need to download Zoom app on your pc, tablet or smartphone, check the quality of your internet connection and the possibility to have the video/audio on. The class is live, so you’ll be able to interact in real time and to be part of a real community.